Responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. Be apt in building strong relationships with strategic customers. Identify needs and requirements to promote the company’s solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. Contribute in sustaining and growing AirBoss Flexible Products business to achieve continual growth, profit and successful customer relationships.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate customer product information to responsible company groups, including administration, marketing, purchasing, engineering and quality activities.
- Develop sales projections for responsible customer accounts.
- Acuire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
- Expand the relationsips with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet and exceed their objectives.
- Initiate, prepare, coordinate, follow-up of customer quotation request, including: quotation file and process, raw material information, tooling request, cost sheets, and packaging cost information.
- Follow-up/reporting of customer response to quotation.
- Increase sales within existing customer base.
- Expand customer base.
- Coordinate customer development programs including: Customer development requests by preparation of an appropriate development order and/or special order, raw materials, inserts and tooling request and the coordination of their procurement in order for the on-time completion of customer special orders.
- Coordination with engineering in preparing required tooling and customer drawings.
- Coordination with engineering in the preparation of test reports and engineering communication for customers.
- Reporting of program’s progress to the appropriate company groups, including administration, marketing, engineering and quality.
- Initiate special orders to meet customer requirements for products that necessitate procedures that are different from standard production procedures.
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
- Comply with Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures.
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or relevant field; Bachelor’s degree in Engineering is a plus.
- A minimum of 5 years previous experience as key account manager.
- Background in molded rubber components used in automotive NVH Applications is a plus.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- In-depth understanding of company key clients and their position in the industry.
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories.
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; must be a listener, a presenter, and a people-person.
- Strong negotiation skills, with ability to follow-through on client contracts.
- Proven results of delivering client solutions and meeting sales goals.
- Rubber industry experience preferred.
Interested candidates should send their resume with a cover letter to Nadine Kruse, firstname.lastname@example.org
AirBoss is an equal opportunity employer and does not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, ancestry, disability, status as a veteran, marital status or parental status.